Avoiding Giant Spikes

Any ideas of indicators to use to avoid my bots taking trades after there are huge pump and dump spikes like this?

Thanks!

You could use the price % change (say lower than 2% for example). Maybe even the ATH indicator. You may need to go into a smaller time frame for those, as the only evaluate on candle close, they won’t be able to avoid that spike because it happened within 1 candle (meaning the candle where it happened probably had a go signal). If you work on smaller time frame and make sure that kind of pump doesn’t happen in a single candle, then you could avoid it

Better to run a short - when you get +35/150% on a single 15m candle you can expect a nice bounce in the opposite direction - same applies for a long

Starting a new game? doesn’t work this approach here

I’m sorry, I don’t want to play games, nor do I want to insult you or argue with you, although you seem to think so for whatever reason. I just wanted to explain why a “short” deal on the spot market on the one hand and a stop loss and restart of a long deal on the other hand are just meta-descriptions of the same fundamental exchange orders behind the scenes and I just asked you to explain your disagreement so that all can learn. How can we discuss strategies if we don’t agree on the basics?