C-Strategies - Strategies made and own by the community

WORK IN PROGRESS - I will add info and directions as soon as we have enough people tacking part to this project :orange_heart:

8 Likes

Hey Community,

We’re going to do things a little differently here (just a little :joy:).

Until now, each trader has been working individually, relying on personal studies, knowledge, and research. But what if we changed this approach and started working together as a team with a common goal?

Imagine turning a room into a conference and a single brain into a brainstorm of ideas. What if 8 hours of work became 24/7 nonstop collaboration? What if what we create becomes valuable study material for other traders, and secrets transform into diverse points of view?

Let’s invest in the most precious asset in the world: TIME, while enjoying the process and learning from each other.

This isn’t about my strategy or your strategy. It’s about developing our strategies through community effort, benefiting us first and then others as part of the community.

If you want to take part, just add an emoji to this message — we’re about to start!

29 Likes

Right, and then we begin
I just added 5 beta users (@Chavalart, @Perez, @remy1111, @ellen, @aressanch) to look at the C-Strategy space before we open the door to those who are willing to collaborate with the community.

6 Likes

Thanks Rossano! I hope I can be of help :slight_smile:

You are a great members Charlotte I’m sure you will add value and learn new things along the way - You should now be able to see the C-Strategies Category now

Is it a hidden category like Beta Testers? Oh yes, it is: C-Strategies - Gainium Community.

yes it is atm - the section is meant to be hidden only for testing purposes for now before we open up to the community

So if I want to know what’s going on, even though I am afraid that I already shared everything I was thinking about in your previous group, I have to join?

This project isn’t meant to speak for the community or share individual strategies with a restricted number of users (like the community squad) nor is meant to share and ask the community to look, test and improve our personal strategies (like the current trading strategies category here in the community) - the C-Strategies are meant to be strategies made by the combined effort and collaboration of the community members - means we will all need to prepared to learn and share.

Don’t think being part of this project it will be something everyone would want to do for a number of reasons - feel free to try it out and if you don’t like you are free to leave :orange_heart:

1 Like

Haven’t I already proven that I’m willing to help you with that? Let’s see if I can do something beyond what I’ve already done before.

Added to the group and included in the beta test - you should be able to see the C-Strategies Category now

1 Like

Great!

1 Like

@xyvran @leonett @jeroen1309 @MrLando @flxtrn8104 @ximonx @diegopiolo @Andym0_2 @MarkusP @freaky @rahi373 @xgnetto @m3dcinetic @vps191 @Aaron @rostyle @kayu.zhen @ppalba344 @anapier7062

Added you all to the C-Strategies project - you now should be bale to see the C-Strategies Category in the left hand menu - see you there

4 Likes

Can u explain how this platform works and what we as members are expected to do?

hope this answer your questions

yes, it really helped.

I have been in the space since 2017 and using bots since 2022. I had a winning strategy in 3commas however leverage was quite high hence never recommended that to my friends. I believe in long term and solid approach. One of my strategy is leading the market place of a crypto bot site (coinrule) . However i am still in the process of improving my skills and eager to learn from others.
I have been working on certain strats and their backtesting results (in gainium) over a longer period seems too exciting. However lot of improvement is needed to meet all types of markets conditions.

I can share one of my stratgey with a caution that its requires improvement (despite good backtesting results). Would love to be part of the team. I think this is what i love to do the most.

1 Like

In the side panel you should see the C-strategies Category - there you will find more info about what to do and how it’s going to work

@botremynijman if you are interested we just started I can add you to the project just le time know :blush:

Yes , i am curious. Input will be difficult because i am a beginner. But i will learn while i read. Thank you

That’s the all point - curiosity is essential to move forward - added you should be able to see the C-Strategies category now in the left panel