COMBO - add DCA via indicators

Can add the option on combo to add a DCA via indicators?

It will make sense on Combo to add a max deviation of x% between last DCA orders

1 Like

Wouldn’t that result into some unpleasant situations? I’m referring to uneven grid spacing or maybe missed profits during high/low volatility when indicators don’t behave normal?

That’s correct and you may have the same issue with the current setting when there is high volatility - I guess it always depends of the way you apply to your strategy - i personally will use it as a way to lower my average price while decreasing the overall position size.

In the future if it has enough interest we can ask Gainium to adjust the number of minigrids base on last order min deviation. This way the minigrids will be placed dynamically based on the size of the deviation % - so bigger gap higher number of minigrid small gap less number of minigrids.
Hope it makes sense

If you don’t have a fix number of minigrids is kind of hard to approximate an correct $ allocation for the bot.

Similar to dynamic volume for DCA it needs a max cap so the bot places the max allowed at each DCA - already suggested the dynamic volume for trading bot this will basically split the value per number of grids/gaps

1 Like

This would work.