Combo bot deals issue

Bug info: A number of combo bot deals arent placing orders both grid and DCA orders
Its not just one but many deals
Doesnt show any errors either

Seems like it only a tradingview preview issue - try to restart the bot and see if it fixes - also double check if the orders are placed in the exchange (they should) if not then it’s a bug

I dont even open TV view in Gainium.
I always check directly on exchange.
Its a bug.

1 Like

It’s bybit user stream. They are very tricky to work with. No other exchange has given us as much issues as bybit :smiling_face_with_tear:

We have increased pong timeout, this should help. Keep an eye on it, hopefully won’t be an issue after today’s update.

2 Likes

Seems like order creation has restarted. Will keep an eye out

2 Likes

I think I’m having the same issue. I have 4 bots running at the moment and I just noticed that there were no orders placed after the priced dropped. (At all 4 bots)

3 of them I’ve restarted and then it places all the missed orders at current market price. (So I’ve bought 4 DCA orders at current price) It also creates all the missing minigrids at once, within the correct ranges.

Example of a restarted bot: Gainium app

Example of a running bot without restart:
https://app.gainium.io/combo/664f04540a6dceaabd64c9f4

At this bot I’ve setup 20 DCA’s with a total deviation of 30%

Maybe a problem with the Smart (grid) orders setting which is still in beta and I’ve turned on at all 4 bots?

Is not the same issue, this is related to changing Active Minigrids parameters on running deals. It has been fixed. Let me know if it’s ok.

1 Like