Delay in order execution in real account

Bug info: I noticed why there is difference between real results and backtest results is delay for opening orders, i noticed it took 1:30 minutes to execute order on the exchange, on backtest it execute at 12:00 and on real account it starts at 12:01:30 , why is that? is there anyway to solve this delay problem, if there is 5 seconds delay then it is acceptable not 1:30 minutes , it can really effects the results

see orders execute at 12:00 on backtest
backtest

orders execute at 12:01:30 on real account
real

• Bot URL →
  • [Optional] Steps to reproduce →
  • Expected result → I really want order execute as soon as possible, 1:30 minutes is too big delay

This was also fixed some days ago. Maksym:

Because of delay in price websocket balancer indicator service switched to manully load candle data. Because of that exchange connector have to wait because of exchange limits.

I spin up other instance of websocket balancer specifically to use for candles. It should help to process candles update faster, and prevent indicator service from loading manually candle data. Which should also reduce use of exchange limits. And other price balancer service will be responsible only for tickers update, which also should be faster, and therefore less chance that bot missed price related event (such as value based TP, ot move sl or trailing)

2 Likes