Dynamic Price Filter (24H High/Low)

As I understand, the dynamic price filter is for multiple deals only. And as such, it won’t have any impact on the opening of an ‘initial’ new deal. So, I guess it’s time to add an option to the dynamic price filter to give an explicit command to cancel signals received within x% of the 24H high/low value of a coin. This will be especially useful in cases of pumps/dumps.

For example, if BTC is currently at 70k, which is also its 24H high price, and I give a command to not execute any deals within 1% of 24H high price, then bot will not execute any new deals until the price drops below 69.3K. This is basically to avoid getting stuck into pumps/dumps.

Please consider.

1 Like

For multi-pair trading bots there are Volume Filters in the Deal Start section: Volume filter and Relative volume filter. There you can choose which pairs you want to trade based on their volume. There’s even an option Custom. But that only seems to work for the Volume filter but not here. I guess that should be added to Bug Reports

The Dynamic price filter instead prevents your bot from opening new deals to close to the last open deal(s) of the same pair. Unfortunately from the description I would expect the bot to open deals at the following prices if we configure a deviation of 1%:

100, 99, 99.99, 98.9901, 99.980001, ...

Hopefully I am mistaken.