Expanded Notifications and Custom Exchange Integration

As an enthusiastic Gainium user, I’d like to propose two features that could significantly enhance the platform’s functionality and appeal.

Part 1: Telegram Webhook Notifications for Paper Trading Bots

Feature Request:
Please extend Telegram webhook notifications to include paper trading bots.

Key Points:

• I would use these notifications as trading signals.
  • I’m willing to pay for this feature as part of a premium tier or add-on service.

This addition would increase platform engagement and provide a potential new revenue stream for Gainium.

Part 2: Custom Exchange API Adapter System

Building on the idea of expanded notifications, I’d like to propose a more extensive feature: a Custom Exchange API Adapter System.

The Vision:
Enable Gainium users to connect to any cryptocurrency exchange, including non-KYC exchanges, through a standardized interface. This system would dramatically expand Gainium’s flexibility and reach.

How It Could Work:

1. Standardized API Structure
  • Gainium defines standard endpoints and data structures (e.g., /order, /balance).
  • Each endpoint has a specified request and response format.
  1. Custom Exchange Adapters
  • Users or developers create adapters implementing these standardized endpoints.
  • Adapters translate between Gainium’s format and the specific exchange’s API.
  1. Integration Process
  • Users host their custom adapter and provide its URL to Gainium.
  • Gainium communicates with this adapter using the predefined endpoints.
  1. Community-Driven Development
  • Encourage community development and sharing of adapters.
  • Create a repository for adapter sharing.
  1. CCXT Integration Possibility
  • An adapter using the CCXT library could potentially cover most exchanges with minimal modification.

Benefits:

1. Universal Exchange Support
  2. Flexibility for KYC and non-KYC exchanges
  3. Increased Community Engagement
  4. Competitive Edge in the market
  5. Expanded User Base
  6. New Revenue Opportunities

Conclusion:
These features could transform Gainium into the most flexible and powerful crypto trading bot platform in the market. The Telegram notifications would provide immediate value, while the custom exchange adapter system would set a new industry standard for flexibility.

Thank you for your consideration!