I don't do research on tokens. Why should I?

I’m the kind of guy who loves knowledge and since I know nothing about crypto I don’t believe my research would be worth anything. I found Weiss Crypto Ratings and believe it is hundreds of times better than I ever could perform. They give me access to frequently updated rating reports on their website. Check out this link.
https://weisscryptoalert.com/reports/WCI/dotcom-5939-int-wst-2309/vid-1s/?sc=WWCIBB&ec=WWCIBB17&ppt=2

Are you that is neither scam nor advertisement?

Weiss Ratings is the world’s largest independent stock and crypto rating company, started in 1971. I just paid for a lifetime subscription.

1 Like

yep the only thing that made me think is a scam is the clickfunnel system used - how do you use it?

1 Like

It’s not a scam. It might however be the best advice you have ever got. Check out the video in the link (it’s completely free) and judge for yourself.

Instead of guessing I always go there to check any token I might be interested in. They called the LUNA crash before it happened, and now you can get their recommendation on which altcoins will outperform BTC bar far.

He may have good picks, but the system used to sell is the old school long sales letter, in my opinion not a good strategy of you want to gain the trust of the readers.

Also he lost me with this statement:

I also want to introduce you to some of my new favorites, including one that is trading around $1 right now.

I hope you all know that it’s completely irrelevant that the price is $1 or $100 or $0.1, the only thing that matters is the tokenomics and demand and supply. Meme coin creators play this psychological trick, that’s why these meme coins are only worth a few cents (other than having no value whatsoever), insinuating that because the price is so low, it could potentially go to $1.

In any case, I would be curious to know what his picks are. Do let us know :blush:

1 Like

That comment must be for a different post.

1 Like

Why do you think that?

Because he included a quote that I have never said. He must have cut that from somewhere else. Quite sloppy if you ask me.
I have no interest in this discussion.
I recommended something that I have found very useful and now it is just waisting my time so there will be no more recommendations from me.

It is right there in the text version; I usually prefer to read than watch a video.

No one said that the site is not useful. What everyone here pointed out is that the selling method used doesn’t inspire trust. I know some reputable sources of macro economic data, token picks, etc. like Real Vision (Raoul Pal is very well-known and has a wealth of educational videos free of cost). If you check Real Vision website you will see that it’s totally different from the sales letter. Those sales letter websites used to be popular up to maybe 2015, and when I come across that format I immediately distrust it, nothing personal.

2 Likes