Pump and Dump Protection Mechanism

An entirely new ‘pump and dump protection mechanism’ would be ideal. Not sure how other service providers configure it. But maybe the bot can be given a command to hibernate and not execute new signals if a coin has experienced x% increase or decrease within 1/3/5 minute timeframe.

Please consider.

3 Likes

Yes good idea indicator relativ to Btc price movment that will be avosome or jus A supertrend edit to add relativ coins to keep true…

1 Like

Thanks, please upvote it. Also, an indicator tracing BTC’s movement will also be ideal.

1 Like

There’s already a beta test about a Percent Change indicator.

I see I think I misunderstood on telegram - you are looking for a bot protection not a trading condition as I suggested in the chat

This works, but only to a small extent. If there are 2 trigger indicators and 1 price change indicator as filter, there are very few signals received. If there’s only 1 trigger indicator and 1 price change indicator as filter, there are quite a bit of false signals received. That fine balance is somehow missing.

Do you have an example configuration that could ideally work on a 1 minute timeframe.

I’ve used RSI, Parabolic SAR as triggers and Price Change as the filter.

1 Like

I think something like this would be incredible because the purpose of the Pump or Dump is a movement so that it is a surprise and that other traders do not take advantage.
I still can’t quite understand how the Price Change works but perhaps a candle that is 10 times the size of the previous one (or a size of your choice) can help see when there is a possible change. In LTF (1/3/5m) you can see how all candles similar in volume appear.

Price change indicator works based on the %change of the previous candle. I’ve found that it’s not reliable to begin/close trades or even use as a filter on smaller timeframes.

1 Like