Strategy: ChoCh Bot

Hello everyone. This bot I created tries to exploit the Change of Character (ChoCh) concept that I have seen some traders use to enter a trend with one or two consecutive entries depending on where this pattern appears and have the advantage of not depend of an indicator wich can be a fast way to enter in a trade.
The help to be in the trend are two EMAs (100 and 200) the bot is at 1H.
The take profit is managed by a tight ATR and the risk in each Trade is only 1%. It can probably be used on some other Coins and perhaps optimized further, I just put more emphasys in the Risk Control. I hope someone finds it useful and can improve it.

ChoCh Bot:
https://app.gainium.io/bot/66e5efed291892ad492d99f9?a=1895&aid=share-bot&share=5b8d561b-00a2-41d3-a96a-82300de55df1

Backtests:

6 Likes

This looks really good. It’s the kind of strategy I like: modest return but low risk. Question: Why use 1x on futures? I know the fee is better, but since it has relatively low risk, even at 5X the drawdown is decent.

2 Likes

hey @aressanch many thanks! Yes I forgot to mention that in the description, my idea was leave it as minimum, so anyone can play with the risk or time frame, etc. @ppalba344 create 3 variation on other bot with different Risks maybe the next one will try to implement that idea. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

do you some combo bot like this one, low risk and consistent returns

hey @alexgualdino search in Strategies in the Forum, also you can create one Combo too. Create one, ask if somebody can help you. Get into it is the best way :slight_smile:

Have you run this strategy live already? Keen to see results.

Soon I will open In Bybit an account to test it and others, I waiting to see this trend how far it can go.

1 Like