Strategy: RSI2D1

Hello everyone. This bot has been running for a long time on another platform with very little money and return has been 40% so far in almost a year with a trailing take profit of 5%-2% and a trailing stop of 15%
It uses a 1-day RSI 2 and a pivot to start the purchase. It does not use leverage but it could work the same with x3 or x4. This bot works very well for the movement of XRP but it can be very good with other currencies as well and even with the DD have a good capacity for recover. I hope someone finds it useful and can improve it.

https://app.gainium.io/bot/66aeac73d3fd03581142eb77?a=1895&aid=share-bot&share=bbd4b10e-72af-4579-8dab-705e2805e29e

1 Like

These results above look very different - from being very o little profitable to loosing money - what does it make it so unpredictable?

1 Like

hi Rossano, if you refer to the other bot TP is Trailing Take profit 5% -2% and a trailing stop of 15% I just checked the bot alive (have many, last one in SOL) and is running for more time, I will correct that to avoid misinformation.