Unlimited Trading on OKX and Bybit with Gainium – Use Our Affiliate Link

Dear Gainium Users,

We’re excited to announce a new opportunity to enjoy unlimited trading on both OKX and Bybit when you use our exclusive affiliate link!

For OKX, simply sign up using the link below to unlock unlimited trading on Gainium, maximizing your trading potential without limitations.

For Bybit, there’s more good news. If you already have an account, you can still take advantage of this offer by creating a new account through our affiliate link. After setting up the new account, you can easily transfer your KYC to continue trading seamlessly.

How to take advantage of this offer?

1. Create an account on OKX or Bybit using our affiliate link.
  2. Add your OKX or Bybit API credentials into your Gainium account.
  3. Gainium will automatically detect your affiliate status and enable unlimited trading once confirmed.

Already have an active subscription but trading only in Bybit or OKX?

If you’re currently subscribed to Gainium and only trading on OKX or Bybit, you can refund the unused portion of your subscription to take advantage of this promotion. However, please note that by switching, you will lose access to additional benefits that come with the paid subscription, such as:

No limits on server usage
Higher number of pairs for multi-coin bots
Server-side backtest credits
No expiration of paper trade data

Start unlimited trading today:

Then once your affiliate account is set up, connect it to Gainium.

Connect to Bybit
Connect to OKX

Take full control of your trading strategies without the constraints of limits. We’re excited to offer our users this new level of freedom, and we hope you take full advantage of it!

UPDATE

We have made a deal with Bybit, all new accounts created using our referral will get a 20 USDT bonus airdrop. To claim your airdrop, please fill out this form.

5 Likes

I´m sorry , both exchangers are not available for canada… :smiling_face_with_tear:

Combo bot and Grid Bot still limit and work by tarrif?

No, it’s unlimited with the affiliate sign up.

1 Like

Where do I find detailed instructions on how to connect my new ByBit account and Gainium?

You can check out this guide Connect to Bybit

Does this also work if you use webhooks?
Furthermore, for some reason the link to transfer your KYC seems not to work.

Thank you

You may not be able to open the link based on your location/country

Is it available to me as an individual from the Netherlands, as far as you know?

it shouldn’t be any problem - sometimes I notice that the exchanges track your IP and if you are in a specific country you may not be bale to read announcements and news

1 Like

Hi Ares, I have a question for you, is this bonus exclusive to your referral campaign or is it something just for being a new user?

I think that all affiliate links get that promo. But with our link you can get extra 20 USDT, after the account is created you fill out a form, details in the post.

1 Like

You get a double promo because you are new to bybit

Currently have a bybit account with kyc.

Do I sign up for a new account with gainium affiliate link and then transfer kyc to avail the unlimited trading offer?

Yes correct.

1 Like

Works

Main account right

yes main.
Was a bit surprisingly how easily KYC got transferred

3 Likes