Webhooks to reduce the position (Multiple TP´s by webhook) & webhook override

I would like to suggest to intergrate more webhooks in general. A lot of trading strategies come out of tradingview by webhook. And to use that properly, a few options like “reduce funds in % of position” would be very helpful - to take multiple TPs.
Also it would be great if all availible webhooks would work at all time to override the properties set in the bot itself. Now most webhooks only work if in the bot properties its configured for webhook.
Thanks & greets

2 Likes

Agreed, reduce funds is also useful to manually manage deals and gradually exit the position. Will try to incorporate it soon.

2 Likes

Thats really great to hear so. Im looking forward to that. Thanks & greets

Just suggested the same here

Something I would like to add its a security step - sometimes may happen that the alert doesn’t trigger or there is a delay so I would like to suggest to also keep the bot config true to action in case of emergency. In this case isn’t the webhook that overwrites the bot settings but the opposite.

It also essential to have:
‘closeDealMarket’ webhook
‘cancelDeal’ webhook

Working on the webhooks :slightly_smiling_face:
@aressanch I have a suggestion in terms of the current webhooks and what’s missing
Currently for SL we have "closeDealSl" and for the TP we have "closeDeal".

My suggestion is to change "closeDeal" used for the TP to "takeProfit"

"takeProfit": [
    {
      "price_percentage": 2,
      "position_percentage": 50
    },

with the possibility to add multiple TPs by repeating the TP block for more than one TP

(TP position_percentages should add to 100. If the sum is less than 100%, the remaining amount will be included in the last TP.)

"takeProfit": [
    {
      "price_percentage": 2,
      "position_percentage": 50
    },
    {
      "price_percentage": 4,
      "position_percentage": 30
    },
    {
      "price_percentage": 6,
      "position_percentage": 20
    }
  ],

…and use the "closeDeal" as an extra command to close the deal since isn’t available in the BOT CONTROLLER options.

2 Likes

These I think are the basic webhook commands.
I have a few little suggestions to make the webhooks competitive, nothing fancy but it will give developers the ability to use Gainium with any strategy — hope it make sense, thanks :heart:

2 Likes