1-3% daily profit: is it possible?

Introduction: I’ve been following the “trade bot” space long enough to see at least two platforms similar to Gainium going under: Trality and HaasOnline. The first didn’t offer Futures (namely: could not short) in the bear market of 2021-22. The second was primarily intended for coders. What they both had in common was that they did not offer turn-key solutions made by people who know their way around setting up bots.

Need: to make 1-3% net profit daily with as little drawdown as possible, out of a varied volatility futures basket.

Goal: supplementary income. That’s all.

Terms: Guessing on a market direction (Long, Short) is like feeding a slot machine: futile. Therefore the bot should be “neutral” and able to go Long or Short following the market movement. Leverage is welcome.

Problem: I don’t have the knowledge to make such a bot, therefore spending time to “make and test a strategy” is time 100% wasted. I know because I did spend some Covid lockdown time making and testing strategies (that never really worked). It’s the same for every Average Joe like me.

Proposal: if the Gainium experts could propose a bot that earns 1-3% daily with low to very low drawdown then I would definitely consider paying for the service.

There isn’t such a bot with a guaranteed return of 1% or more per day. That would result in almost 3800 % per year. Be happy about 0.2% per day; you would have gained 100 % after a year. And even that seems to be unlikely to achieve by a bot, if you aren’t also lucky to have selected a trending currency by chance.

I would agree though that, as already requested, the presets require a refactoring to become helpful again.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! There is no such thing as a bot making 1 to 3% a day as said @d_yo_r. Also I see that you don’t have intention to work a little to make your strategies work and that could be kind of possible here because a lot of people is sharing their strats but you need at least to understand what you are doing, if not even a good strategy might become a problem for you.

Also I want to warn you that there is a lot of scammers saying that they will make 1% daily for you or even more than that. Never give them your money, if they can make this amount they don’t need your money, please remember this.

Also this is not really a feature suggestion :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for making it very clear that Gainium is probably better off without me, and without others like me.

You are always welcome. Just stay realistic with what you expect from a platform. If someone claims to make you more than 0.2 % a day without that you have to do or learn anything for it “except of” depositing your funds in another one’s wallet, in 100 % of the cases, it’s a scam and you will lose your funds. Becoming wealthy by investment takes time, only losing is fast.

Hello everyone.

The desire to achieve 1-3% daily returns isn’t crazy; it’s a dream we all share. If you have a strategy that allows it, then welcome. That’s what really matters. However, this doesn’t depend on a particular bot; it relies on an excellent strategy and a market that offers the opportunity for it to happen, at least for a while.
Whether it’s Cryptohopper, Trayliti, Hass Online, Quandancy, 3Comas, or others on the long list, there are tools that are so well-developed for backtesting, many of which are free. In most of those I mentioned, either they don’t have backtesting tools, or you have to pay to test your strategy with fewer possibilities.

Gainium is young, and I’ve been using it for just over a month. I can confidently say that if there’s a place in the crypto market where the best returns can be achieved, it’s here. There are several reasons why I believe this:

1. A tight-knit community where bot improvement proposals are voted on and discussed by everyone.
  2. Collective intelligence: Strategies are shared, discussed, and improved by those who wish to contribute to the group’s success.
  3. The company’s members are aware of users’ desires and problems and create solutions transparently and effectively.

I should point out that I don’t personally know any of the team members, and I don’t work here either; I’m just a regular user with a positive attitude.
I recommend that you visit frequently, share your ideas and frustrations. No one will judge you here; if an idea is good and well-received, it might be implemented. If you contribute a strategy, I volunteer to test it and look for improvements if it’s the type I usually test. If not me, there will be others who, with their curiosity and experience, can turn a rough diamond into something valuable.

Don’t get discouraged, and set achievable goals to avoid frustration.
PEPE

1 Like

1-3% is possible but not due to trading strategy but only due to pure luck.
Many bot traders made 1-3% per day in Nov Dec last year.
Not due to their skills but just being long in a pump market.
They also lost the gains in this year.

The settings needed for 1-3% are extremely risky and you will be at the mercy of the market.
Aim for something realistic like 100% a year which is also very difficult to make consistently.

Anything more than that you should try manual trading which again is just luck based.

1 Like

https://www.trality.com/blog

And we can add Kryll, too.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.