Add IF conditions to open a new simultaneous deal

I really like this one! It made me think that other logical functions could also be useful.

Something quite useful would be to replace de + button when you want to add another indicator on a bot by two buttons : “AND” or “OR”.

The “AND” function would be used the same way than the + that is already there.

The “OR” function could be useful in some situations where only one of the conditions should be met to open a deal, take profit, SL or other.

For example :

• Open a deal if : Supertrend is bullish “OR” Market Structure is bullish (both are good trend indicators but do not work exactly at the same time even if you are using them on the same timeframe)
  • Take Profit if : BB&B gets to 90% percentile “OR” Market Structure Swing Bearish” as you don’t want to achieve your 90% percentile when you are in a bearish trend, because the TP could result in a losing trade.

This could add a plethora of new possibilities, I think that something similar was asked in that post New to the community and the platform but here we have an easier functionality to implement that could make sense in the already existing Gainium platform without having to rethink the whole thing. Let me know what you think about this :smiley:

2 Likes