Required change: If #not-bug then feature request

(Source: DCA Mode: Required change - #26 by d_yo_r)

Here’s a concise summary of what the bot is doing and what I expected it to do.

1. What Gainium does

Currently we cannot configure required change and take profit separately, so both become 25%! This is an issue because this means, that the average price has to match the current price after adding the safety order. But even with unlimited funds, we will never ever be able to do so. That is, the required change to take profit always has to be different or more exactly bigger than the take profit!

What I expect

Take profit: 5%
    Required change: 25%

• Required price to close the deal with a 25% required change is 0.625
    • 5% of 31.25 is 1.5625
  2. What Gainium does

Adding funds even though the required change matches the current required change. The same is true if the configured value of it is bigger than the current.

What I expect

• Required price to close the deal with a 25% required change is 1.05
    • 5% of 10.00 is 0.50
  3. What Gainium does

Required change shows up under Technical Indicator and Custom but isn’t functional and then disappears forever until reload.

What I expect

Shows up under Technical Indicator and Custom and is fully functional.

4. What Gainium does

Hasn’t got a limit for the Maximum deal amount.

What I expect

A limit for the Maximum deal amount.

References

So you are requesting to change the required change to be to break even price instead of tp?

No, this is about required change to take profit. But of course, if we would get an option to choose between take profit and break-even (i.e., average price) this could maybe add additional value. But that would be another feature request then.